Frequently asked questions
How to select the right Landscaping Company?
- Selecting a Quality Product - Our artificial grass products are unmatched when it comes to how real it the grass looks and the life expectancy of the product.
- Selecting the right company - Choosing a company that specialises in installation of artificial turf rather than an individual with limited experience or a company that does it on the sideline, will ensure that the new turf is installed professionally. Choose a company that employs trained and experienced teams who install synthetic turf everyday. This will guarantee correct installation which in turn will increase the longevity of the artificial grass.
- Visit existing installations - It is important to visit installations done by the company you choose, to see the quality of work the company does. It also allows you to visualise what the end result will look like.
- Check references - Ask the companies of your choice for references of their existing customers. A customer’s references are always the best way to learn about their customer service, installation and satisfaction in the product.
- Avoid Newcomers - Make sure that you are working with a company that has been in the market for several years. Companies in the turf business come and go. If the company goes out of business, so does your warranty.
What are the available thicknesses for rubber flooring?
The rubber flooring Is available in the form of Rolls or Tiles. The thickness available:
Rubber Rolls: 8 mmRubber Tiles: 8mm, 10 mm & 30 mm
Is the grass that is used for landscape different from that of sport pitches?
YES!! The grass used for landscape is different from the grass used for sports pitches because the pile height differs. Sports pitches require a higher pile height because of the different content that are added like: rubber granules and silica sand, in order to keep the grass upright.
What is acrylic flooring used for?
Acrylic Flooring can be used for Tennis Courts, Basket Ball Courts, Badminton Courts, Multipurpose Courts, Netball courts, Outdoor Volleyball court, Cycling and Jogging Track.
What is the pile height of the grass available?
For Landscape we have various pile heights: 12 mm. 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 35 mm, & 40 mm.For Sports Pitches we offer pile heights of : 50 mm, 55 mm, 60 mm & 65mm.
Recommended thicknesses for gymnasiums?
8 mm is the normal thickness that is used, however as per the Dubai Municipality, if gyms are located on a floor above ground level, it is required to have a thickness of 30 mm.
Is there a different flooring for Crossfit areas?
For Crossfit areas because of heavy lifting and weight, we recommend using 30 mm thickness flooring.
Where are your products made in?
Our Rubber Flooring is made in Canada, Our Grass is from Saudi Arabia. Acrylic & PU Flooring is made in Italy.